Tuesday 13 May 2008

More from Mother

My Mum emailed me again a little while ago with some more thoughts for the blog...

"First I have to say how proud we are at what you are doing. It is one thing to start diets and exercise but to do it very publicly like you have is very brave, but maybe it will be harder to give up on it.

Talking of giving up, don't get too despondent if training didn't go well this week, you will have ups and downs as the weeks go by. Try to stick to it even if it is blowing a gale and raining, and I can say this because I went to the gym this morning when I could have told myself that mowing the lawn and gardening this afternoon would be enough exercise for today!

That will be the main problem, the time involved to do the training when days are already spoken for time-wise.

Get that old stubborn streak of yours well to the fore and say "I will not be beaten ".

Best of luck and all our love

Mum"

(p.s. you can read what she wrote last time here...)

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are not those of the BBC.