Tuesday 1 April 2008

Bouncebackability

I'm feeling a little more confident at the moment.

The training schedule has kicked in. I ran 2 miles on Sunday night in 25 minutes. Babs came with me for support which was nice of her.

Last night though I was on my own for my 18 minute run. The best thing about it is that I didn't feel too bad after it.... Tired, out of breath and sweaty, but didn't feel like I was going to die.

Diet is going well too - I've now put my weeks menu online. It's quite a severe reduction for me, but I need to just get some excess weight off to help my running.

As part of his "support" Producer Alun has been offering to get me a chocolate bar every 2 hours, and is constantly eating next to me. I'm sure the bad karma will come around and bite him on the bottom.

Reporter Matt

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are not those of the BBC.