Thursday 3 April 2008

Change to the schedule

Just to keep you up to date to a few changes to my schedule:

- last night I didn't go on the run. I just couldn't - I was waaaay too stiff in the legs. I will do it on Friday night instead.

- Last night I ate the ratatouille that I never had on Tuesday. The stir-fry will have to wait. After work I took Babs to the fish and chip shop, watched her munch her way through cod & chips, cover herself in tomoato sauce, and only after all that did I get home and have some food of my own. I was very good!

So changes, but not defeat. Training tonight with the BMF boys and girls - can't wait for the rest of the team to join me next week... that will be hillarious!

Reporter Matt

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are not those of the BBC.