Tuesday 15 April 2008

Listen to the Pain

It's been all go at Solent towers this week, including plenty of opportunities for me to be out and about.

I was about to log off my computer and head out training in the evening sunshine when I remembered that I need to post the recording of the time Jon and Lewis came along. so here it is:

LISTEN AGAIN to Producer Lewis and Presenter Jon joining in my BMF Training.

And make sure that you check out the pictures and videos from that night.

I've noticed it's been a lot quieter in the office this week. People have been able to get on with their work without being badgered every five minutes, and I've been able to work in the afternoons without being offered a doughnut every 10 minutes... it's no coincidence that it's also Alun Newman's week off!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are not those of the BBC.